Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Oh I'm soo popular and I hate it.

So theres this kid (totally jailbait) who works with me and he always compliments me about my work. I just thought he was being nice until one day his girlfriend heard him complimenting me and told him to stop flirting. I honestly didn't even think he was flirting until she said that. Even though she told him to stop, he still continues to flirt. I am not flirting back and I don't want him (cause he's jailbait). I think he is going to lose his girlfriend if he doesn't stop.

Then there's this other guy who to everyone else seems to like but I find him incredibly annoying. I understand that he is trying to get to know me but we are literally playing twenty questions every night. Also even though I've been working there for 3 months he still insists on telling me my job. No one else seems annoyed by him but me. At least he is a good worker.

Well, I think thats enough ranting for now thanks for listening.

No comments: